The Founding Years
- The Delhi Orthodox Syrian Church Society was registered on 28 February 1961 with the purpose of setting up a school.
- Nursery School started in the Parish Hall by Rev. Fr. K.A. George and Mr. Elizabeth Philip as Incharge.
- A special donation of Rs. 10,000/- from Rev. Fr. V.C. George was used for paying land premium to DDA, and the school was declared as being run in his memory.
- First wing of building constructed.
- 1972 Sep. 17- Blessing ceremony of the building.
- 1979- Upgraded to a Higher Secondary school.
- Additional Floors built.
- 1981 Oct. 26- Recognition of the School by the Directorate of Education.
- 1983 – Foundation Stone for the New Building by Rev. Fr.T.C. Mathai.
- Subsequent affiliation of the middle School to C.B.S.E.
- 1985 March- First Batch Class X . 100% result.
- Upgradation to Senior Secondary School.
- 1986 Oct.- Foundation of the Third Block was laid by H.G.Dr. Paulos Mar Gregorios.
1988 - 1998
Years of Development
- 1989 october- Completion and Inauguration of the II & III floors along with the New Block by H.G. Dr. Paulos Mar Gregorios.
- Launching of the first School Magazine.
- 1995 – Our School was adjudged first among 25 schools as the best promoter of he Cultural Heritage of Denmark.
- Computer education from VI- XII; offered as an elective subject for XI & XII C.B.S.E.
- Established Aviary, Aquarium & Play hut.
Years of Expansion
- 2000 April – School Chapel inaugurated by H.G. Job Mar Philoxenos.
- 2000 May – Renovation of Office and Science labs.
- 2000 July – Sr. Computer Lab inaugurated.
- Conference Hall, Music Room, Exam Room.
- 2003 – Mrs. Rema Alex Daniel appointed as Principal.
- 2003 – Prospectus brought out
- Computer aided learning.
- Pipe Band, Brass Band & NCC for boys & girls.
- 2004 – Orthodox Bible classes for Orthodox students.
- 2005 – Malyalam & French taught as Third languages.
- 2005 – Vision & Mission statement was framed.
- 2005 – Mrs. Rachel Thomas appointed as Vice Principal.
- 2006 – First exchange programme to UK under United Kingdom India Education Research Initiative.
- 2007 – Our School adjudged 16 in India and 04 in Delhi from amongst 3500 schools all over India in the Green School Programme.
- Part of Sahodaya Cluster of Schools.
- Library automation.
- School website Launched.
- 2 Rain Water Harvesting plants.
- 2008 – First among 5500 schools from all over India in Green School Programme.
- Exchange Programme with Australia.
- Exchange Programme with Italy.
- Exchange Programme with USA.
- School Won British Council International School Award for year 2009-2012..
- Student visit to Thailand under Globe Programme.
- Model UN being held for 3 years.
- Class X 2008-09 batch got 100% First Division..
- New Building was inaugurated on 22 October 2011.
- Smart classrooms with LCD Screen in 2011.
- Auditorium was inaugurated on 16 August 2012
- Teacher’s Resource Centre in 2011
- Jr. School Library in 2011
- Better Sports facilities.
Years of Expansion
- Mrs Rachel Thomas appointed as Principal on 1st December 2010
- Principal Ms. Rachel Thomas awarded State sponsored Best Teacher Award on 5 September 2012 by Smt. Sheila Dixit at Tyagaraj Stadium.
- In 2012, One more Science section added to Class XI to enable professionally inclined students to get an opportunity
- Olympiads of International standards introduced in Science ,Mathematics, English, Computer Science and French
- Increasing number of students making into the IIT/ IIM’s.
- Venturing into alternate careers- Career Counselling by School Counsellor & outside agencies.
- Psychology introduced as an elective subject in Class XI. in 2012
- Introducing and implementing International qualification and Cambridge through ESOL Examination for our students of classes I to X
- Inter-School Volley Ball Tournament, organised as an Annual Event from 2011
- Many new Activities introduced –Aero Modelling, Project Citizen, Interact Club, Road Safety Club, Media Club.
- In 2012 Economic Club ventured into social work by providing financial aid to needy farmers & labourers in Maharashtra, Haryana & Delhi.
- Mr. P Joseph Cherian appointed as Principal on 1st July 2015.
- Ms. Susan Jacob appointed as Principal on 1st April 2019.