1968-1978 The Founding Years
• The Delhi Orthodox Syrian Church Society was registered on 28 February 1961 with the purpose of setting up a school.
• Nursery School started in the Parish Hall by Rev. Fr. K.A. George and Mr. Elizabeth Philip as Incharge.
• A special donation of Rs. 10,000/- from Rev. Fr. V.C. George was used for paying land premium to DDA, and the school was declared as being run in his memory.
• First wing of building constructed.
• 1972 Sep. 17- Blessing ceremony of the building.
1978-1988 Years of Consolidation
• 1979- Upgraded to a Higher Secondary school.
• Additional Floors built.
• 1981 Oct. 26- Recognition of the School by the Directorate of Education.
• 1983 - Foundation Stone for the New Building by Rev. Fr.T.C. Mathai.
• Subsequent affiliation of the middle School to C.B.S.E.
• 1985 March- First Batch Class X . 100% result.
• Upgradation to Senior Secondary School.
• 1986 Oct.- Foundation of the Third Block was laid by H.G.Dr. Paulos Mar Gregorios.
1988 - 1998 Years of Development
• 1989 october- Completion and Inauguration of the II & III floors along with the New Block by H.G. Dr. Paulos Mar Gregorios.
• Launching of the first School Magazine.
• 1995 - Our School was adjudged first among 25 schools as the best promoter of he Cultural Heritage of Denmark.
• Computer education from VI- XII; offered as an elective subject for XI & XII C.B.S.E.
• Established Aviary, Aquarium & Play hut.
1998-2009 Years of Expansion
• 2000 April - School Chapel inaugurated by H.G. Job Mar Philoxenos.
• 2000 May - Renovation of Office and Science labs.
• 2000 July - Sr. Computer Lab inaugurated.
• Conference Hall, Music Room, Exam Room.
• 2003 - Mrs. Rema Alex Daniel appointed as Principal.
• 2003 - Prospectus brought out
• Computer aided learning.
• Pipe Band, Brass Band & NCC for boys & girls.
• 2004 - Orthodox Bible classes for Orthodox students.
• 2005 - Malyalam & French taught as Third languages.
• 2005 - Vision & Mission statement was framed.
• 2005 - Mrs. Rachel Thomas appointed as Vice Principal.
• 2006 - First exchange programme to UK under United Kingdom India Education Research Initiative.
• 2007 - Our School adjudged 16 in India and 04 in Delhi from amongst 3500 schools all over India in the Green School Programme.
• Part of Sahodaya Cluster of Schools.
• Library automation.
• School website Launched.
• 2 Rain Water Harvesting plants.
• 2008 - First among 5500 schools from all over India in Green School Programme.
• Exchange Programme with Australia.
• Exchange Programme with Italy.
• Exchange Programme with USA.
• School Won British Council International School Award for year 2009-2012.
• Student visit to Thailand under Globe Programme.
• Model UN being held for 3 years.
• Class X 2008-09 batch got 100% First Division.
2010-2018 TOWARDS ACCELERATION
• New Building was inaugurated on 22 October 2011.
• Smart classrooms with LCD Screen in 2011.
• Auditorium was inaugurated on 16 August 2012
• Teacher's Resource Centre in 2011
• Jr. School Library in 2011
• Better Sports facilities.
• Mrs Rachel Thomas appointed as Principal on 1st December 2010
• Principal Ms. Rachel Thomas awarded State sponsored Best Teacher Award on 5 September 2012 by Smt. Sheila Dixit at Tyagaraj Stadium.
• In 2012, One more Science section added to Class XI to enable professionally inclined students to get an opportunity
• Olympiads of International standards introduced in Science ,Mathematics, English, Computer Science and French
• Increasing number of students making into the IIT/ IIM's.
• Venturing into alternate careers- Career Counselling by School Counsellor & outside agencies.
• Psychology introduced as an elective subject in Class XI. in 2012
• Introducing and implementing International qualification and Cambridge through ESOL Examination for our students of classes I to X
• Inter-School Volley Ball Tournament, organised as an Annual Event from 2011
• Many new Activities introduced –Aero Modelling, Project Citizen, Interact Club, Road Safety Club, Media Club.
• In 2012 Economic Club ventured into social work by providing financial aid to needy farmers & labourers in Maharashtra, Haryana & Delhi.
• Mr. P Joseph Cherian appointed as Principal on 1st July 2015.
MANY MORE EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES INTRODUCED
• Carolina Giacomel and Giuditta Mazzi, two students from Italy were hosted by St. Paul’s School for a year, organised by AFS
• The Ark Project- A positive vision of a Low carbon future an exchange programme with Wolvercote Primary School, Wolvercote, Oxford, UK.
• E-Pal’s Club Exchange Program- (Comparing & Contrasting India & U.K.) between 30 students of our school and 30 students of Westwoodside Primary school, UK
• Routes to Roots and (CAP) Citizen’s Archive of Pakistan exchange programme between India and Pakistan where students communicated with each other through exchange of postcards, pictures, audio messages and photographs.
• AFS Exchange Programme:
• Mario D A Cavisto from Rome, Italy and Jennifer Lynn Mauro joined our school and was here for a year.
• Gifty Samuel of Class XI went to Alaska for a year’s scholarship programme by AFS.
• Alphy Geever, Elsa Paulose and Niyanta Gupta visited Japan for 3 weeks under AFS Cultural Programme.
• Ajay P Samuel of Class XI went on a 13 days Exchange Programme by JENESYS to Japan.
• Delegates from Pakistan visited St. Paul’s school and a teacher and four students visited Pakistan in February organised by Routes to Roots and CAP.
• Abhishek Popli visited Japan in December 2012 for 3 weeks by AFS
• Srishty Mittal of Class XI went to USA on an AFS sponsored programme
• Leonor from Switzerland was hosted by our school for a year under AFS Programme.
• A team of Japanese delegation visited our school for tie ups with the Japan intercultural exchange programme.
• Volker Schlogell from Germany visited our school for 3 weeks on a CBSE Sponsored Exchange Programme.
• Ojaswi Biswas of class X went to Japan for three weeks on a CBSE sponsored Exchange programme.
• Ms. Nivedita Sibbal, Geography Teacher went to Istanbul to attend a conference and conducted a workshop on Water Crisis, for a week, organized by AFS.